Environmental Lawyers Serving
The Business Community
Gablehouse Granberg, LLC is Colorado's premier boutique environmental law firm.
Since 1988, countless companies, law firms and environmental consultants have relied on our specialized expertise, efficiency and responsiveness. We partner with our clients to understand their goals, present options and form a plan to handle environmental issues in the most proactive way.
For nearly 30 years, we’ve been a trusted advisor for companies, law firms and environmental consultants in the areas of Environmental Law, Regulatory Compliance and Crisis Management.
Do you have an environmental problem or crisis? We are experienced and waiting to help. Contact us for a consultation.
- Air Quality Regulation
- Civil and Criminal Enforcement of Environmental Regulations
- Contaminated Property Clean-Up
- Contaminated Property Purchase & Sale
- Colorado Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA or “Superfund”) Matters
- Emergency Preparedness and Community Right-to-Know Programs
- Environmental Aspects of Business Transactions
- Environmental, Health and Safety Regulation and Audits
- Environmental Permitting and Enforcement Proceedings
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance Reviews
- Environmental and Workplace Safety - OSHA Compliance
- Insurance Coverage for Environmental Contamination
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Phase I/Phase II Site Investigations
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale Due Diligence
- Responses to Agency Requests for Environmental Information
- Risk Management Planning Programs
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Regulation
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation
- Water Quality Regulation
Tim Gablehouse and Melanie Granberg are partners at Denver’s premier boutique environmental law firm. Known for our specialized expertise, efficiency and responsiveness, we help companies handle their environmental problems in the most proactive, efficient and cost-effective way.